Adult Players – whether you win or lose, make it a better game.
Treat your team, other players and Match Officials with respect so that everyone has a more enjoyable time on and off the pitch.
When playing football I will:
- Stick to the rules and celebrate the spirit of the game
- Always show respect to everyone involved in the game
- Never engage in public criticism of the Match Officials and abide by their final decisions
- Win or lose with dignity. Shake hands at the end of every game
- Be aware of the potential impact of bad language of others
- Never engage in abusive language, bullying, or intimidating behaviour
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, I may:
- Be asked to apologise to whoever I’ve upset.
- Receive a formal warning
- Be required to attend a FA education course
- Be dropped, substituted or suspended from training
- Not to be selected for the team
- Be asked to leave the club and/or issued a fine