Spectators and Parents/Carers – if we behave positively during practice and matches, our children will too.
By setting a good example , we’ll help build a supportive environment in which everyone can enjoy themselves.
Play your part and support The FA’s Code of Respect.
- Have fun; it’s what we’re all here for.
- Celebrate effort and good play from both sides.
- Always respect the Referee and coaches and encourage players to do the same.
- Stay behind the touchline and within the Designated Spectators’ Area.
- When players make mistakes, offer them encouragement to try again next time.
- Never engage in, or tolerate offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.
- Be familiar with Club Safeguarding policy
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, I may be:
- Issued with a verbal warning or asked to leave.
- Required to meet with the club committee, league, or CFA Welfare Officer
- Obliged to undertake an FA education course
- Requested not to attend future games, be suspended or have my membership removed
- Required to leave the club along with any dependents and/or issued a fine